- Bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on how the product will both look and work.
- Work in close collaboration with a UI/UX Designer to translate their wireframes and sketches into actual code.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve product usability based on user and client feedback.
- Write reusable code and libraries for future use.
- You have 4+ years of prior experience in front-end development and proven ability to write clean, reusable code.
- You write HTML and CSS fluently.
- You are comfortable with ReactJS.
- You are comfortable with Git and GitFlow.
- You write BEM-based Sass code and have worked with grid frameworks like Neat or Susy, but are also familiar with more modern approaches like CSS modules or Styled Components.
- You have a keen interest on trying out new frameworks, languages and libraries.
- You have a good knowledge of SEO principles and can ensure that the solutions you build adhere to them.
- You are familiar with Content Management Systems, as well as design software like Sketch.
- You have strong communication skills and can work with a multinational team spread across different markets.
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English.
- Experience with AngularJS, Redux and/or Firebase is a big plus.
We’re a digital product studio dedicated to building digital solutions (websites, mobile apps and software) and ventures that make an impact. We own and partner with companies that are spread across the four corners of the globe.
Join the Norse family and you’ll work with a fantastic team of design thinkers, developers, strategists and serial entrepreneurs who want to make an impact.
We like to think of ourselves as curious, open and friendly. It’s the kind of people you’ll find here and those we like to hire. We promise you flexible work arrangements, a balanced work-life and the opportunity to keep growing. In return, we want you to leave your comfort zone and get shizzle done.
Expect high-spirited team dinners, birthday celebrations, a running club, daily lunch services, an annual Christmas dinner, friday beers, and a brand new office space that’s being optimized for productivity and comfort.
We’ll provide you with up-to-date equipment and software, a mobile phone subscription, and ensure that you’ll never go hungry. Backed by popular demand, we’re also getting ready to include other cool perks like free massages. Watch this space.