- Identify prospective clients of all shapes and sizes in need of new digital solutions (websites, mobile apps, software) or an upgrade of their existing ones, and arrange business meetings with them
- Craft solid proposals that effectively articulate Norse’s technical and creative capabilities, as well as design thinking process.
- Establish the strategic vision for the digital product to be built, based user analytics, user research, competitive analysis, and client’s needs.
- Onboard new clients and hand them over to respective project teams, which each include a Project Manager, a Designer and one or more Developers.
- Nurture long-term relationships with existing clients and uncover valuable opportunities.
- Manage and track your lead generation efforts across multiple channels.
- You have 3+ years of prior experience in sales, business development and/or account management within the digital sphere.
- You have the natural ability to execute flawlessly and manage sales prospecting in an organized and structured way.
You have top-notch communication skills at every level — within teams and with clients. Your excellent facilitation / “in-the-room” skills enable you to manage a group of diverse stakeholders to discuss ideas, drive conversation and make decisions.
- You have impeccable language skills in both Norwegian and English — spoken and written — and have proven ability to write proposals, craft and conduct sales pitch presentations.
- You are at ease with CRM software such as Hubspot.]
- You have a solid knowledge of UX/design, product and marketing domains, including: SEO, user testing, CMS systems, Web Analytics, and Conversion Rate Optimization methodologies.
- You have demonstrated ability to work with a multinational team spread across different markets.