- Monitor and lead product development progress at all stages — from small feature updates to entirely new products.
- Collaborate closely with an assigned project team, which includes a Digital Strategist, a Designer and one or more Developers.
- Manage client expectations by establishing clear product roadmaps, timelines, project milestones, deliverables and KPI’s.
- Own communication and status updates with both team and clients.
- Create a positive environment for the project team, and facilitate both open communication and effective decision-making required for the project’s progress.
- You have 3+ years of prior experience in managing digital product launches, client servicing, or equivalent experience.
- You have the natural ability to execute flawlessly. You manage project ambiguity in an organized and structured way.
- You are detailed oriented with superior organizational skills — balancing multiple projects and aggressive deadlines should be second nature to you.
- You have demonstrated ability to work with a multinational team spread across different markets.
- You have strong communication skills at every level — within teams and with clients.
- You are at ease with project management tools such as JIRA.
- You are fluent in both Norwegian and English.
- You have the resilience to work in a flexible, startup environment.
- Coding knowledge (HTML5/CSS/JS) is advantageous but not essential.
We’re a digital product studio dedicated to building digital solutions (websites, mobile apps and software) and ventures that make an impact. We own and partner with companies that are spread across the four corners of the globe.
Join the Norse family and you’ll work with a fantastic team of design thinkers, developers, strategists and serial entrepreneurs who want to make an impact.
We like to think of ourselves as curious, open and friendly. It’s the kind of people you’ll find here and those we like to hire. We promise you flexible work arrangements, a balanced work-life and the opportunity to keep growing. In return, we want you to leave your comfort zone and get shizzle done.
Expect high-spirited team dinners, birthday celebrations, a running club, daily lunch services, an annual Christmas dinner, friday beers, and a brand new office space that’s being optimized for productivity and comfort.
We’ll provide you with up-to-date equipment and software, a mobile phone subscription, and ensure that you’ll never go hungry. Backed by popular demand, we’re also getting ready to include other cool perks like free massages. Watch this space.